Senior Internal Communications Business Partner
Upfield is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Business Partner with expertise in internal communications and engagement. Upfield is a growth company with a dynamic workforce across 27 markets – including functions and our factories. The company is transforming the way it does business and undergoing a high degree of change and this individual will play a key role in helping to shape our insurgent culture through engaging and global internal communications.
We’re looking for an exceptional internal communications and engagement professional with a strong background in delivering strategic and compelling content/campaigns. The winning candidate will have a a flair for concise, creative writing; flawless planning skills; outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work to tight, constant deadlines. They will have a passion for driving connections between Upfielders and leadership and know how to use communications tools and platforms to achieve measurable results.
Speed and flexibility are key; creativity, an eye for detail, a drive for impact and a “can do attitude” are essential. In return we offer you the opportunity to thrive in an environment that encourages responsibility, creativity, personal development and to come as you are every day.
The Senior Internal Communications Business Partner will report to the Head of Internal Communications and will work closing with our HR business partners in markets/with functions.
The Senior Internal Communications Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Landing the global internal communication plan to help facilitate culture change, inspire and inform Upfielders, and drive engagement at all levels.
- Building and coordinating relationships with HR business partners in market/with functions to ensure the successful implementation of the global internal communications plan. Ensuring each market has a local activation plan that ladders up to the global objectives.
- Developing and managing internal engagement campaigns for a global audience, that are strategically aligned to the business needs.
- Planning and writing content for a variety of internal communication channels such as the #Upfielders intranet, Daily Insurgent e-newsletter and yammer.
- Supporting the Head of Internal Communications to deliver leadership events – both face to face and virtual.
- A University degree with a specialism for internal communications and engagement, PR, Campaign, marketing communications or journalism.
- Up to five years of internal communications experience, preferably in a fast paced agency or in-house team.
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills and attention to detail; professional portfolio required
- Proven track record of delivering impactful internal communications, including message development, communications planning and tailoring/targeting communications for different audiences
- Proficiency with software applications including MS Outlook, MS Office required, as well as experience with Sharepoint, Poppulo and Yammer. Knowledge of new/emerging technologies is welcomed.
- A strong sense of cultural awareness, the ability to work with people across the globe and good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!