Payroll Project Specialist - 6 month contract
Upfield are currently implementing a replacement payroll service to 17 countries across Europe. This is a 6 month project until the end of the year reporting to the Upfield HR programme manager and supporting the global HR team to transition to the new payroll service.
This role will support the HR programme manager to work collaboratively with the global Payroll team and HR colleagues in the markets and support areas to prepare, test and implement the new payroll services to meet Upfield’s requirements from a global and local perspective. The service will include both IT systems and business processes.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a new global payroll service implementation in a growing business where you will have real ownership and responsibility.
- Gathering of monthly payroll data from current payroll provider and data preparation, via excel, to new payroll provider requirements.
- Draft test cases that will confirm payrolls requirement are being delivered
- Preparation of test data and testing support to User Acceptance Testing for multiple markets
- Liaison with new payroll provider to ensure defect from testing are recorded, resolved and closed following successful retest
- Assist with the co-ordination of the payroll parallel run process for multiple markets prior to their Go Live.
- Record and report project issues from the Upfield HR teams and payroll provider to the Programme Manager
- Highly established working knowledge of every area of payroll processing
- Experience of working in a global project environment covering both IT systems and business process implementation
- Experience of systems and service testing and UAT
- HR experiences in a global corporate environment supporting wide scope of HR processes
- Strong technical skills especially advanced Excel and able to do V Lookup
- Capable communicator able to engage with internal customers and team members
- Proven ability to analyze complex information and data and communicate findings clearly and effectively
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing environment, able to work fast, iterate, and adapt
- Familiarity with SAP HRIS system Success Factors
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1