Global Creative Services Manager
Title: Global Creative Services Manager
Location: Athens, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future? Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
About the Role!
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
We are looking for a passionate Global Creative Services Manager, with the passion, vision and experience to take our marketing to the next level in an increasingly digitalised world. You lead and direct the design and production of visual materials used for advertising, broadcast, and digital communications for all Upfield brands globally. You will be part of an International Marketing team, reporting to the Violife Global Marketing Manager, with daily close working relationships with the Upfield Marketing teams around the world.
- Collects creative content requests (mainly still photography and videos) from all markets.
- Facilitates approval and routing of creative projects as per approved A&P per brand.
- Creates brief and assigns projects to the Creative team (Photographers, Videographers, Production Agencies) utilizing current workload, skill sets and experience.
- Maintains Creative Team’s monthly calendar.
- Acts as liaison between Creative and Marketing teams for all creative project related issues, including adjusting due dates as needed.
- Expedites rush jobs in a way that process does not obstruct the orderly flow of everyday work.
- Initiates and attends assignment input meetings with the Global Marketing team, to review large projects as required.
- Confirms purchase orders, invoices and other paperwork is completed for all services.
Professional skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, or communications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience, leading food photography, food styling and/or videography projects.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Comfortable organizing and prioritizing projects
- Excellent Command of English language (verbal, written).
- Sales and/or customer service experience will be regarded as add-on
You are perfect match for this role if you are:
- an Expert on exploring new food trends and social media trends
- a creative, innovative and strategic thinker with big ideas
- analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Flexible yet able to stay on point
- Organized and efficient multitasker
- Project management expert
- Able and cool to handle the stress of multiple high-pressure deadlines
- Results focus, self-driven and fast adapting in an everchanging dynamic environment.
- On top of that you have excellent communication and people skills.
You enjoy working in a high demanding/high growth business environment and it will take hard work and determination. We will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will deliver on the commitments you make, we will provide you with the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Upfield and specifically working on Violife, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfil.
- Competitive remuneration package (including attractive salary, bonus and medical scheme)
- Multicultural, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1