Head of Finance Indonesia
Head of Finance Indonesia
BSD, Tangerang Selatan
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Band and Minyak Samin Cap Onta that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Lead the Indonesian finance team in providing support to the Markets Leadership Team, including, but not limited to:
- Management of financial KPIs (Net Sales, Operating Profit, Cash & Working Capital)
- Lead financial forecasting/budgeting and longer-term strategic planning underpinned by a strong S&OP process
- Provide strategic analysis and problem solving to drive business performance
- Embed Net Revenue Management principles & practices to optimise financial investments
- Lead value creation activities/programs on gross margin, pricing, advertising & promotion costs, ROI
- Drive robust cost control and embed Return on Investment thinking across teams
- Active Working Capital management to optimise Cash Flow returns
- Ensure a strong control environment & compliance with internal & external regulatory & audit requirements
- Provide exceptional leadership to a small but highly capable Markets Finance team
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- A proactive leadership style willing to tackle any problem
- Previous leadership experience – show us how you have made a difference
- Demonstrable full P&L ownership experience with strong track record of delivery in previous role
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and financial processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, team-player attitude, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, SAP & BPC experience
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!