Operations Manager - Treasury
Treasury Operations Manager
Reporting to: Global Lead, Treasury
Treasury team is at the core of Upfield Cash and Risk Management
Within the Treasury team there is a team responsible for managing Treasury operations implementation of several initiatives undertaken by the Treasurer e.g. Factoring, Supplier Financing, Hedging etc.
To be successful in this role you will have strong technical and analytical skills and a “can do” attitude. Being part of a Private Equity environment where cash has the highest attention, you need to be able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end treasury operations for all countries
- Ensure effective operation of the 3 tier model
- Highest standards of customer service w.r.t managing countries expectations from Treasury and driving key KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement of the processes enabling business to achieve their key objectives
- Lead a team of 4 enthusiastic qualified individuals and extended team in Capgemini (BPO partner)
Accounting and Reporting
- Take responsibility for the financial reporting to be made for Consolidation to the central team under IFRS, Management Reporting and local statutory reporting; Lead the team in the sign offs made to the Senior Directors. Meet highest standards of quality and expectations in delivery to the senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated capability to take responsibility for the end-to-end execution of Treasury related operations (FX, Factoring, IC Loans Reconciliations, Derivatives, Debt etc.)
- Lead implementation of changes across regions and drive uniform practices on operations and processes
- Supervises the overall monthly and quarterly reviews with Group Controller/Group Treasurer
- Provide subject matter expertise for the purpose of optimal execution
- Adhere to KPIs, setup stretched targets and new governance models
- Ensure robust and good controls and processes
- Oversee administrative activities with respect to various Bank portals and various internal reporting systems
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experience
- CFA/CA/MBA in finance or equivalent degree
- Strong analytical skills and IT savvy
- Strong system knowledge: SAP, BPC, Power BI, AFO, TMS (FIS)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate complex methodologies and procedures in a simple and coherent manner
- Attention to detail and ability to work on their own as well as get optimum out of the team
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.