Strategy and Transformation Lead
Strategy and Transformation Lead, Latin America
Sao Paulo, Brazil
As part of our Americas Transformation team, you will be exposed to the strategic challenges of the largest plant- based company in the world. We will ask you to take ownership and tracking of these Projects by identifying the issues, construct solutions and present them to the senior levels of our organization. We expect you to feel comfortable with data driven business cases and intellectual creativity that led to a sustainable footprint of our company! This new role will support the CEO and General Managers of South Latin America as they develop and growth their respective regions, as well as provide strategic support & execution of Transformation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working as PMO for organizational operational changes and efficiencies (identify synergies, set-up operations future-proof footprint, org structure)
- Helps in creating a common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing various organizational projects
- Responsible for gathering of relevant project data and produce information to present for review by management
- Enable capture of project requests and ensure each of those requests have enough relevant information that can aid in the assessment of that project
- Maintain an updated status of projects that are underway and those that have requests pending review
- Manages and implements the transformation work streams including but not limited to expectations management, change management, planning, etc.
- Ensuring that program plans effectively delivered into solutions, milestone outputs and that program benefits are communicated and realized.
- Ensure timely program(s) reporting is in place and distributed to key stakeholders/Leads in order to drive and influence informed decision making around program(s) priorities
- Lead, guide and support multiple work stream leads & consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Degree required. Business Management preferred, MBA a plus.
- Proven people/project leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Willingness to travel often > 50% of the time
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
HIT THE APPLY BUTTON