Head of Business Development Pizza - Europe
Do you have experience within professional foodservices, do you understand the constraints Chefs have working in the kitchen around the corner or in larger kitchens? Are you solutions orientated, have a deep understanding of how the needs of customers vary? As our new Head of Business development Pizza you will be in charge to drive the business forward.
In this role you will be part of our 2nd step in developing these sales channels, you will actively create channel insights and expertise, your insights will be rolled out globally. This means your expertise and insights will have a huge impact in our global strategy.
Develop Channel Strategy
- Lead the creation & implementation of a 3 year strategic plan for the assigned priority Channels
- Responsible and accountable of the Pizza/ Pasta customer sales funnel that captures business potential and KPI’s (Top line and gross margin)
- Drive the creation of Deep Channel Expertise (DCE) for market teams on consumer, shopper & operator needs, market insights, and business drivers
- Development of compelling menu/ranging solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, influencers, decision makers and also approvers in the Upfield organization – including Senior Executive, Marketing, Category, Sales, Operations and R&D
- Working with R&D + Category teams to drive the product portfolio of innovation working with through the delivery of function channel insights & operational needs
As you will be our expert you really need to have experience in a sales role within professional food services within pizza / pasta, Restaurant, Bakery, F&B industry or servicing/selling to bakery industry. You have a deep understanding of kitchen processes. You love to build from scratch, you rather sell solutions that the product and that is the reason why customers like to do business with you.
If you have questions about the role you can contact me, Bianca Eder, via whatsapp on +316466 12829 or hit the apply button now! Part of the interview process will be a Video call with myself followed by an online assessment.