Content & Social Media Manager
As our Content & Social Media Manager you’ll be part of a digitally focused media team in Germany in the wider marketing department, as well as part of a community of creative content experts across markets. You’ll collaborate across the marketing team, working with Brand Managers to bring their vision to life for different audiences, and with the media team to define testing plans, bring concepts to life and then scale these, and manage external creative and production partners. You’ll strategize, problem-solve and deliver ideas on content that appears across digital channels, constantly challenging for insights on what works, and where to go next. You’ll be the driving creative force behind taking our brand communications to the next level. You’re contributing to and learning from a team driving a data-driven marketing revolution. You’re excited to join us for that transformation!
- Challenge the norm and seeks out innovative approaches to execute social media across Upfield brands and platforms.
- Create and adapt campaigns from existing content, promotions and influencer collaborations for upcoming product launches and seasonal campaigns driving reach and engagement
- Manage the day-to-day content planning, delivery & execution and community engagement ensuring content best practice and flawless execution
- Define and implement social media strategies that align with marketing, brand and communications roadmap and objectives.
- Experiment and strategize on all social content, including overseeing photoshoots and the production of social assets.
- Manage Paid Social – devising a strategy, optimizing campaigns, managing the budget etc.
- Deepen relationships with lead digital and social media agencies to design best in class social media campaign for all Upfield brands.
- Create and articulate clear performance metrics and develop associated reports that measure KPI's
- Develop ideas and strategies together with the digital and media team to drive Upfield’s marketing transformation.
You have at least 3 to 4 years of experience creating content across different social channels. You consider yourself to be a social media expert – you know how social media works and what content is working. You have experience with Editorial Planning, Community Management, Creating Content and looking at the data.
Upfield is a fast-paced and ever-evolving organization, we would love to hear your ideas and best-practices on business improvements as well.
As our colleague, you're a great match with Upfield when you are flexible and open-minded, you quickly adapt to changing requirements and you have strong communication and report writing skills. You also have a strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, are an excellent team player and you can meet multiple stretching deadlines.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based food company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Becel and Lätta that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our colleagues, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
How to apply
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions, just send a WhatsApp message to Caroline Weinberg, Talent Acquisition Specialist at (+31 621688577). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1