Digital Media Manager
Upfield is looking for a Digital Media Manager who’s ready to take digital media planning and execution to the next level. We are looking for someone who loves digital and won’t “settle” for just any job. Someone who is excited to share their knowledge with the wider marketing team, coaching others on what effective social activation looks like. Someone who brings energy and positivity to their work, who is ready to dive into the platforms and the data, and who prides themselves on excellent execution.
You’ll be part of a digitally focused media team in Germany in the wider marketing department, as well as part of a community of experts across markets. You’ll collaborate across the wider team and be the go-to person on how to deliver the most effective digital and paid social campaigns and tests. You’ll focus on both the media insights and the business implications, constantly questioning ‘so what’ and be excited for ‘what next?’ You’re contributing to and learning from a team driving a data-driven marketing revolution. You’re excited to join us for that transformation!
- Challenge the norm and seek out innovative approaches to execution digital media across Upfield brands and platforms.
- Execute the strategy, buying & testing of social media and search campaigns setting best practice and working on planning frameworks.
- Day-to-day optimization of campaigns, working with creative and media agencies but also in house creatives and brand managers to ensure outstanding media effectiveness.
- Create and articulate clear performance metrics and develop associated reports that measure KPI's
- Maintain a constant pulse on the social landscape; staying atop of shifts in the industry and emerging trends and be able to communicate the impact to brand managers.
- Deepen relationships with key partners (Facebook, Google, Pinterest & TikTok), to understand product roadmaps and opportunities for Upfield
- Develop ideas and strategies together with the digital and media team to drive Upfield’s marketing transformation.
- Degree level qualification required
- Must possess 4+ years social media experience
- Highly familiar with social ads managers (e.g., Facebook, Twitter etc.) and best practice of implementation within each
- Familiar with analytics platforms including Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint - in particular, Excel
- Experience with ad serving technology (e.g., Google Campaign Manager): trafficking, pulling reports and tagging preferred
- Experienced with social management platforms (e.g., Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Salesforce Social Studio) preferred
- Influencer Marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of social monitoring tools, such as Crimson Hexagon, Netbase, SocialBakers, Brand Watch etc. preferred
- Understanding of / experience with programmatic platforms (e.g., DV360) preferred
Upfield is a fast-paced and ever-evolving organization, we would love to hear your ideas and best-practices on business improvements as well.
As our colleague, you're a great match with Upfield when you are flexible and open-minded, you quickly adapt to changing requirements and you have strong communication and report writing skills. You also have a strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, are an excellent team player and you can meet multiple stretching deadlines.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based food company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Becel and Lätta that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our colleagues, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
How to apply
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions, just send a WhatsApp message to Caroline Weinberg, Talent Acquisition Specialist at (0621688577). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1