Cyber Security Engagement Manager
Reporting directly to the CISO, the Cyber Security Engagement Manager is responsible for embedding a business aligned cyber smart mindset across the company by raising awareness and educating all employees on cyber security. This is a hands-on role that allows you to shape the strategy for awareness and take ownership for delivering it.
Want to know more?
Working directly with business, cyber security and IT teams to design, implement and operate all aspects of business engagement, awareness and cyber education. This global role requires strong project & change management skills and the ability to drive the delivery of this key function within the cyber team. In addition, the role also supports the CISO function in broader programme management activity. Core responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement global cyber education programme including awareness material, training and simulations
- Support the CISO to develop and embed the cyber policy framework within key areas of the business
- Work with the business security champion network to develop plans to rollout key awareness initiatives
- Work with senior business leaders to identify key assets – applications / information / people / locations
- Work with the IT Business Relationship Managers to ensure cyber security awareness is embedded within markets and functions
- Work with all areas of the cyber team to ensure alignment across all cyber capabilities
- Project management and governance activities for the cyber team
- 7+ years’ experience in business engagement / awareness
- 5+ years’ experience in cyber security
- Demonstrable experience in delivering education strategies and supporting collateral
- Project & change management experience
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks, controls and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into meaningful detail for non-technical audiences
- Senior stakeholder engagement and influence
- Budget management experience beneficial
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!