Country Controller Nordic and Baltic
Upfield Nordic and Baltic is looking for a Country Controller to drive sustainable and profitable growth together with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams. In this role, you will work both locally with stakeholders in your region as well as with the wider Nordic and European Upfield team.
The purpose of this role is to provide insights to help decision making by analyzing drivers of performance and help build action plans to deliver on our targets and strategy.
Need more details?
This is an exciting role within Upfield where you'll have the chance to work very closely with the sales team and be a true business partner. As a true partner you are part of every commercial sales discussion. You'll drive and support the sales negotiations, budgets and forecast. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Close partnership with the commercial team to support the commercial agenda while ensuring that all initiatives are financially sound
- Ownership of driving and optimizing financial KPIs
- Preparation of financial analyses and tracking of annual negotiations and promotional deals
- Control and optimization of customer discounts and allowances
- Ensuring the financial viability of customer related initiatives
- Analyzing monthly performance of customers and validating sales forecasts
- Support top-line budget plans at the customer level
- Drive and coordinate budget planning process by working closely with different departments
- Optimize existing processes and reporting
- Development and calculation of project related business cases in collaboration with your stakeholders
We are looking for a Country Controller with roughly 5-7 years of experience in controlling or consulting - ideally in the food or consumer goods industry. You are confident with Excel, experience with SAP is considered an asset.
As a person you are driven with the ability to convince and take people with you. You quickly adapt to a changing environment, have a hands-on mentality and a problem-solving attitude.
You enjoy working in a global environment and speak fluent English. Finnish, Swedish and other Nordic languages are considered strong assets.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1