Commercial Finance Manager CHATIT
Upfield Austria is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager CHATIT (Austria, Switzerland, Italy), a role with a focus on driving sustainable & profitable growth and by business partnering with The Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams. In this role, you will work together with both the Finance Leadership team locally, and with the Marketing & Sales leaders.
The purpose of this role is to provide insight and challenge through analyzing drivers of performance and help build action plans to deliver on our mission targets and overarching market unit strategy.
Need more details?
This is an exciting role within Upfield where you'll have the chance to work very closely with the sales team and be a true business partner. As a true partner you are part of every commercial sales discussion. You'll drive and support the sales negotiations, budgets and forecast. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Close partnership with finance and category teams to support driving the commercial agenda by ensuring that all initiatives are financially sound
- Ownership of driving and optimizing financial KPIs
- Preparation of financial analyses and tracking of annual negotiations and promotion deals
- Control and optimization of all customer discounts and allowances
- Ensuring the financial viability of all customer related initiatives
- Analyzing monthly performance of customers and validating sales forecasts
- Preparation of monthly forecasts
- Support top-line budget plans at the customer level
- Drive and coordinate budget planning process by working closely to different departments
- Optimize existing processes and reporting
- Development and calculation of project related business cases in collaboration with the sales and category teams
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager with professional experience in controlling or consulting - ideally in the food or consumer goods industry. You have working experience with SAP and a very strong knowledge of Excel. You quickly adapt to a changing environment, have a hands-on mentality and a problem-solving attitude. Working in a global setting you feel comfortable speaking fluent English and German.
Upfield is a fast-paced and ever-evolving organization, we would love to hear your ideas and best-practices on business improvements as well.
As our colleague, you're a great match with Upfield when you are flexible and open-minded, you quickly adapt to changing requirements and you have strong communication and report writing skills. You also have a strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, are an excellent team player and you can meet multiple stretching deadlines.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (For this position, an annual gross salary of at least € 49,000 is provided. In addition, there is a performance-related variable component and, depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible).
- A young, dynamic company with a flat organization structure
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits (e.g., company pension scheme, employee share ownership program)
- A motivated, friendly, and performance-oriented team
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based food company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Becel and Lätta that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our colleagues, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
How to Apply
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions, just send a WhatsApp message to Caroline Weinberg, Talent Acquisition Specialist at (0621688577). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1