The Associate will be responsible for auditing/challenging, clearing deductions and focus on helping to reduce Logistics Deductions from our Key Customers by analysing the data and working with Supply Chain Team to identify root cause and corrective actions. Analyst will be responsible to keep deductions below 30 days which is a key KPI.
Logistics Deductions Management
- Validate logistics related deductions assuring compliance with contracts in place and/or proper backup documentation.
- Reconciling open account balances with customer’s A/P records
- Request backup from Customers in case of missing backup.
- Contribute to achieving KPI on aging deductions – below 30 days
- Manage invalid deductions by raising claims directly with customers, following up on repayments and/or denials; therefore contributing to mitigate bad debt and minimize bad debt provision.
- Issue monthly managerial reports, slicing and dicing data to provide clear and valuable information to our organization.
- Work closely with Logistics Team to identify areas for improvements to reduce customer fines.
- Request shipping documents from carrier companies if they cannot be located and obtained from the carrier’s sites
- Respond to customer queries
- Work with internal/external stakeholders including Financial Shared Services, Key Account Managers, Local Finance, Supply chain team and BPO to proactively resolve issues and queries
- Be proactively able to identify deductions in SAP, indicating what type of deduction it is and work closely with stakeholders to redirect and/or recode deductions to its proper channel
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Sciences or business training (preferably Finance, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain)
- At least 3 years business experience preferably in Finance or Logistics
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Team player able to work cross functionally for day-to-day activities and projects
- Ability to problem solve under tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data management and analytical capabilities
- Strong SAP skills
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.