Logistics Coordinator (9-Month Fixed Term Contract)
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that's free from plastic. We've got iconic brands like Becel, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We've been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we're only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role
The logistics coordinator responsible for distribution of finished goods from our factory through our DC network. They will work closely with the cross-function team to support service, inventory, and cost KPIs.
- Plan weekly inbound and outbounds shipments for the overflow warehouse
- Generate daily SAP transfers for inbound and outbound shipments for the overflow warehouse
- Liaise with the carrier for shipment execution
- Track daily good receipts and issues for the overflow DC
- Monitor overflow warehouse inventory and conduct stock audits if needed
- Resolve OS&D issues
- Monitor carrier and warehouse performance and escalate any issues
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations, or Business Management.
- 1-3 years of Supply Chain and/or Logistics experience in FMCG, or other relevant industry Retailer or 3PL environment
- Strong MS Office skills including intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge required
- Knowledge in ERP and WMS system (SAP) an advantage
- Out of hours contact is required for the position for operational issues that may arise
You'll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You'll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we'll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.