Head of Supply Chain ANZ
Head of Supply Chain
Location - Sydney, NWS
Responsible for managing, leading and deliver SC Financial KPI’s and steer the overall SC performance (Logistic, Planning and Customer Service).
• Ensure a customer focused approach to creating value and build a performance-based culture within the Planning & Logistics activities
• Leading for the logistics cost performance management agenda as a finance business partner
• Develop, build and source the capabilities to ensure customer satisfaction and our growth targets are delivered in full
• Build and run the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning process (SIOP) including demand planning, production planning, supplier planning and the integration of our core business partners such as distributers.
• Drive long-term capacity planning in areas such as warehousing, logistics, production and suppliers
• Ensure goods movement costs are optimized in order to drive value creation for Upfield and our customers
• Manage our inventory profile and ensure the right trade-offs between service levels, cost and cash
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in supply chain planning at a leading FMCG company
- Interest in sustainability and/or sustainable development / sustainable systems design
- Great personal organization skills, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines in the multicultural environment
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.