Brand Manager Rama
Upfield is looking for a Brand Manager Rama to strengthen the German Marketing Team. You will be the driving force behind delighting our consumers with our natural healthy plant-based products and ensuring that everyone is talking about them!
You will have your finger on the pulse of the consumers. You read what they read and where they read it, eat what they eat. You are grounded in their world and reality and are excited to bring products and brand experiences to their world using all media channels with an emphasis on digital that are relevant, timely and engaging.
You are experienced in working in an international environment and have a good balance of global strategy and driving local initiatives. At the same time operational excellence comes easily to you – you are just as comfortable with the latest sales by SKU as you are with a discussion on the creative idea behind our brands.
- Own the performance for your brands – accountable for performance and opportunity analysis, the P&L and for translating ideas into action
- Own every element of your brand from the equity, strategy, performance and profitability
- Deliver game changing brand strategy that brings the consumer into our brands and delivers loyalty and commitment to achieve business goals
- Leading and loving landing brilliant execution in digital, PR and in-store – drive our brand awareness via owned and earned channels, working to create and run successful influencer events.
- Into the data zone – you love to dig into the data and uncover the insight jewels
- Innovation is at the heart, you work across all functions to build best tasting products that tell a story the consumer and customer cannot ignore with winning financials.
- Work to raise brand awareness/maintain image and ensure best in class across your market/Brand(s) with integrated sales & marketing plans, tools and creative assets.
- Champion consumer insights throughout the organization to ensure sustainable growth of the business and optimal brands’ equity.
- Work with Digital and Trade Marketing as one team – listen and learn continuously to improve our mix and impact in market.
This is you!
You have 2-4 years of experience as a Brand Manager working on FMCG brands with a track record of nurturing and growing brands. You have 360 Marketing Communications experience and financial accumen.
You love to do things with a progressive, original approach - you are unique after all! Positivity is in your DNA – high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things.
You speak and write both English and German fluently.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Take a look at our amazing brands here: Brands - Upfield
How to apply!
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1