Sales Analyst - Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart
About the Role
This position will be responsible for achieving planned profit and sales goals growth via business management, analysis, data mining, LDIA (LCL Data) & Nielsen data for insights generation, forecasting, and overall day-to-day support of the Loblaws and SDM Businesses.
- Provide team leadership and support best practices to grow the business
- Support the Team Lead on the business with daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly business data, analytics & insights to solution generations. Along with Adhoc Requests
- Support in the account presentation building and delivery where required
- Support in the monthly merchandising Plans, Submissions, and Grid Development, with analytics, deal sheet validation, and approval in Loblaws’s JDA System
- Support in the monthly forecasting process, drive business analytics to ensure improved forecast accuracy
- Manage the internal administration of the desk, including Best In Class Forecasting/Exceedra (Trade Promotional Management System) & deduction management.
- Possible direct sales management of smaller banners and or categories within Loblaws (Fortinos/SDM)
- Support annual business planning for assigned Customer(s) incorporating brand plans, category management, and shopper insight.
- Manage Retail Banner Priorities process of Loblaws
- Manage the Loblaws Listing Portal “Article Workflow”
- Support account level trade spend in conjunction with the Team Lead to support Upfield’s overall objectives and strategies within agreed parameters.
- The successful applicant will have learning, knowledge, and/or direct analytical experience in CPG and with relevant software/portals/platforms. Nielsen/LDIA data management and/or trade/customer management experience is a bonus.
- Proven leadership and strategic planning abilities combined with strong financial management, organizational and analytical skills are essential.
- Candidates should have advanced PC knowledge (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Excel expertise is an asset (pivot tables, formulas).
- A valid driver’s license in good standing is required and knowledge of English and French again is a bonus.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band, and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion, and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market, and obsessed with customers and consumers.