Business Continuity Manager
Upfield is looking for a Business Continuity Manager within the Audit, Risk and BCM function to lead the effective management of Business Continuity (BC). In this role you are chiefly responsible for aiding the strategy, development and testing of the overall Business/Corporate Continuity plans for each critical area, function or process within Upfield with a focus on providing the ability to recover operations with minimal impact to the customers, consumers, investment, or operations as a whole.
What can you expect?
As our Business Continuity Manager you hold a vital position within Upfield. You'll be part of the internal audit team reporting directly to the Head of Audit. You'll drive the Business Continuity program and you'll have the chance to build and develop a framework from scratch. You'll:
- Develop and maintain a business recovery plan and procedure; reviews, revises, and expands existing plans and protocols.
- Conduct risk assessments for various departments and functions, analyzing potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions such as natural disasters, security breach, legal claims, and market disruptions.
- Collaborate with IT staff to develop and implement best practices to protect and restore data and systems in the event of natural disasters, viruses, and hackers.
- Identify and implement recovery operations and methods to allow the company to function at limited or partial capacity in the event that part or all of the infrastructure is damaged or destroyed.
- Create and facilitate practice drills for plan execution.
- Develop and provide staff training on risk management and disaster recovery.
What is your background?
You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in risk management and business continuity activities. You have demonstrable experience and capability in building and maturing a business continuity program based on industry recognized best practices. Your ability to think through hypothetical situations and to identify risks and weaknesses in various business processes is unmatched.
If you have a clear business vision and strong innovation skills this will be the perfect opportunity to get creative. You can truly make this role your own and have a huge impact on the business. You'll also have the opportunity to build and maintain strong personal relationships across all levels and departments of the organization.
It's considered a plus if you have a strong knowledge of enterprise risks, control frameworks, and resilience risks relating to business operations and technology and an aptitude to identify and understand organizational risks, vulnerabilities, and develop recovery plans to reduce the risk. An expert understanding of control principles and practices and familiarity with the ISO 22301 is also a nice to have.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Everyone will get a response!