Vice President of Sales - Walmart and Sam's Club
About the Role
The role of Vice President of Sales is a highly collaborative and influential leadership having responsibility for customer and channel development for Walmart and Sam's Club. The role will manage a local cross functional team in Northwest Arkansas and also involve engaging cross functional relationships with marketing, finance and logistics to ensure complete delivery of plans. This role will report into the Chief Operating Officer.
- Development of customer and channel plans to deliver mission
- Align customer plans across company functions
- Ensure organizational alignment with growth ambition
- Recruit and hire best in class talent in multiple functions
- Manage trade and shopper marketing budgets to drive sales
- Develop white space opportunities including urban/bodega development
- Role has overall responsibility for all customer investments and budgets
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years industry experience and have had roles in both customer facing and internal planning functions. She/He will need to love the challenge of working on a team in a startup environment. She/He will have a minimum college degree.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact and you will be a proven people leader having previous experience leading teams of 10 or more sales and marketing professionals
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.