As Demand planner for one or more of our key markets, you will play an important role in the supply chain as owner of the S&OP process for the company and be part of a great supply chain team. You will be the first point of contact for your sales colleagues and will be responsible to deliver outstanding service to our valuable customers as well as best in class forecast accuracy. You will be in our fantastic office in the center of Hamburg or in Wien and report into our Supply Chain manager for DACHIT.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Analyze sales forecasts to forecast future demand effectively and accurately.
- Examine and challenge sales data to ensure accurate forecasting of demand.
- Compare historical figures to identify trends and recognize change.
- Be the owner of information regarding demand signal and forecasts in the S&OP process.
- Work to KPI’s to ensure maximum accuracy and productivity.
- Work on driving down obsoletes (NPI)
- Manage and produce accurate and relevant reports to aid decision making.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key Stakeholders, such as sales, finance, head of supply chain, supply planners etc.
- Build the organization’s technical capability via developing and using available tools such as IBP, PowerBI and SAP Hana.
- Develop your own and the team’s technical mastery
- Think outside the box – simplification is key!
You have a BA degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics and a minimum of 2 years of similar experience in FMCG or similar. Your technical skills include strong SAP knowledge and excellent usage of Excel.
You speak fluent German and have a good command of English.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
How to apply!
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1