Pricing Project Specialist - 3 month contract
We are looking for a Pricing Project Specialist to support an exciting project within Upfield on a contract basis for 3 to 5 months. In this role you will support the German team in the area of Gross to Net Sales (GtN) management including pricing administration, data analysis and data audit tasks. You will work closely with the Commercial and Finance team in the region as well as the outsourced Finance Shared Service Center. This role is 100% remote within the option to work in our Hamburg office.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Pricing set up and control tasks
- Improvement of pricing and contract trackers as well as pricing audit trail
- Improvement and clearing of invoice/accrual set up
- Contribute to hard close and year end audit tasks within GtN
- Data-savvy, strong with excel and with attention to detail
- Experience with SAP, especially SAP Sales and Distribution as well as SAP Accounting/Controlling
- Overall experience within GtN management processes (invoicing, pricing, rebates, receivables…)
- Ability to run a project with high level of autonomy, while cooperating with the relevant stakeholders
- Excellent English and German skills.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Fruit D’Or, ProActive and Violife that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities. We work in an Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day.
How to apply!
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1