About Your Role!
Upfield is expanding its operations with a new Canadian production facility at 10 Craig St., Brantford, ON, opening in 2022, while currently operating in Etobicoke. You must be willing to start and transition with us.
The Production Scheduler will support the transition planning and execution of production relocation. Post transition, this role will be responsible for the factory production plan of our plant-based spreads and cheese portfolios.
- Support the planning and execution of the relocation plan to the new facility
- Support the product master data setup for the new facility
- Create the short-term capacity-constrained production schedule with an optimal sequence in accordance with the availability of resources and materials
- Review the detailed production schedule on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure it continues to meet business priorities and requirements
- Convert production schedule to orders on a weekly basis
- Publish weekly production schedule to plant, and review all production changes, limitations, priorities to meet customer demand
- Act as the liaison between the factory and supply chain to ensure the production plan meets the priorities of the business
- Maintain product master data, performing routine maintenance to ensure system integrity
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives to improve costs and efficiencies throughout our manufacturing and planning processes
- 5-7 years of supply chain planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced SAP and Microsoft Excel skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships to drive results
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to adjust to a constant changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Out of hours contact is required for the position for operational issues that may arise
We support and care for our employees and their families by providing:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Plan
- Full range of group insurance benefits
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Free Parking
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Becel, I Can't Believe it's not Butter!, Violife, Country Crock, Flora (and so many more!) that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.