Strategy & Transformation Manager
You will join the Global Strategy and Transformation Team to drive key business transformation projects across all functions, undertaking in-depth analysis of internal and external data to help deliver net revenue and gross margin growth, creation and maintenance of business factbooks for company C-suite market reviews, and supporting the head of strategy in generating executive committee and board meeting materials. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing on-going reporting and external tracking of business results across the portfolio.
The focus of the role should be to provide insight and recommendation for positive change, not simply data analytics. We are looking for an excel champion with business acumen who can display a proactive attitude with key stakeholder and is clear communicator. All this whilst gaining experience on key transformational projects across Upfield.
- Provide thorough analysis of data and supporting story, own the thinking and drive to the answer
- Be accountable and responsible to act as project manager on high profile projects typically supported by the executive committee
- Collaborate with associates across functions globally to identify, understand, design and plan to solve problems
- Own and maintain the process of delivering Market factbook reports for leadership market reviews
- Collect, review, report and analyse data input during company planning process
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis or market research when specified
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, business, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience at a management consultancy (e.g. Bain, McKinsey, BCG) or a bank
- Ability to drive insight and solve problems based on facts and data, building a high quality audit trail, good working knowledge of Excel, Access a nice to have
- Zero defect with logical problem-solving skills; ability to identify problems with data quality and minimize reporting errors.
- Well organised, with dedication to quality and integrity.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be a self-motivator and enjoy solving problems.
- Clear and effective communicator; excellent written and verbal skills.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.