Assistant Factory HR BP (Interim- 1 year)
Assistant Factory HR BP (Interim/1 year)
Corlu – Tekirdag, Turkey
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band, and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion, and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities.
About the Role!
We are looking for an Assistant HRBP who will be a member of the factory leadership team in Corlu / Tekirdag. This role will be reporting to the Head of HR – NAMET based in Istanbul Head Office.
- Support for implementing HR & IR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy,
- Bridging management and employee/industrial relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues,
- Preparing job posting according to HC planning
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program,
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs,
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics,
- Managing the administrative affairs and facility management in the side,
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Preparing & revising role descriptions
- Organizing interviews for assigned positions
- Conducting the orientation & onboarding process
- Following newcomer probation processes after hiring of the company,
- Bring HR insight to bear on all people-related issues (people, capabilities, organization, leadership, and culture)
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of HR-related tools, implementing them within the organization
- Undertake accountability for total HR service delivery in the site,
- Interact with HR and business colleagues within and outside the business to ensure alignment of HR activities
- Proven working experience as HRBP or HR Generalist,
- People-oriented and results-driven personality,
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics,
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases,
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills,
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English and computer literacy
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation, and your desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market, and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!