Senior Brand Manager
Upfield is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to strengthen the Nordic Marketing Team. In this role you lead the marketing strategy and execution one of our brands across the Nordics while managing a small team. You also lead Nordic strategy and prioritization for assigned brands, including cross-country and cross-category projects. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Global Marketing to anchor the Upfield brands and to ensure sustainable profitable business growth, as well as global consistency and local relevancy.
We are looking for people who are obsessed with our consumers. You are grounded in our consumers’ everyday life and understand the consumer journey and how to reach them at different touch points. You are experienced in working in an international environment and have a good balance of global strategy and driving local initiatives. Collaboration to bring the very best result is in your nature – it’s about getting the win for Upfield.
- Create game changing brand experiences that bring the consumer into our brands and deliver loyalty and commitment
- Lead the country marketing team to bring Upfield brands closer to their priority audiences by designing, developing and delivering effective digitally-focused marketing plans powered by real-time data
- Lead the strategic priorities and choices for assigned Nordic brands, ensure alignment with Global Marketing strategies as well as ensure brilliant local execution.
- Champion consumer insights and learnings from tests throughout the organization to ensure sustainable growth of the business and optimal brands’ equity
- Develop the country marketing organization both from a structural and talent development standpoint incl. hiring and growing the best digitally native brand managers, creatives and media hires
- Ensure best-in-class marketing execution through integrated sales and marketing plans, tools and a suite of testable creative assets and fit-for-purpose production solutions
- Innovation is at the heart, you work across all functions to build best tasting products that tell a story the customer cannot ignore – you are ruthlessly focused on consumer insight to validate ideas, testing, learning and refining before committing to scaling in a meritocratic way
- Manage and own advertising budget within brands’ P&L to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans; fueling top line sales and maximizing margin / operating income
- Drive collaboration between Marketing and Sales, with a focus on driving eCommerce growth, and incorporate feedback to continuously improve marketing vision / strategy and overall GTM integration
- Best practice strategy and execution in digital and PR – drive our brand awareness via owned and earned channels, working to create and run successful influencer events, responding to press office needs and enquiries and, in partnership with our CMO, agreeing strategic direction of all brand communications
This is you!
You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a Senior Brand Manager working on FMCG brands with a track record of nurturing and growing brands. You have worked on a strategic marketing vision including digital and data. Interpreting data and coming up actionable insights makes you happy. You fully understand the commercial journey and possess strong financial acumen.
You're looking for a role where you're entrepreneurial mindset isn't wasted. You love to solve problems and making things happen and you won't stop until you've made a difference. You love to do things with a progressive, original approach - you are unique after all!
You speak and write both English and Finnish fluently.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Take a look at our amazing brands here: Brands - Upfield
How to apply!
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1