Upfield is looking for a Commercial Manager to strengthen the Nordic team. You will play an important role in unlocking the Plant-based power with the Nordic customers and consumers. Together with the Nordic Sales team and in close collaboration with the General Manager you will leverage the full capability of the local, Nordic and global Upfield organization to accelerate sustainable relationships with our customers. For our customers, you will represent the source for providing healthy, plant-based options for the dinner tables of our consumers.
- Category Growth Vision creation and sell-in internally and to key customers
- Revenue Growth Management capabilities.
- Establish and secure a great relationship with our customers
- Secure profitable sales with triple win (consumer, customer and Upfield).
- Secure a good structure and implement new strategies working with a new plant-based category
- Have a good understanding of sales cycles, what is happening in stores, trade window presentations and to take part in negotiations
- Implement and secure a good relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the business forward, and push the brand into growth
- Continuously follow-up with the stakeholders and the customers in relation to the business
This is you!
You have at least 5-7 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG space (think Trade Marketing Manager, Commercial Development Manager etc.). You have excellent analytics skills and you love looking at the data and coming up with insights and recommendations to grow and push the business into the right direction. Nielsen holds no secrets for you!
You are an expert in the ESG agenda. With your experience working with - or genuine passion for plant-based products you're able to grow the category. You can work seamlessly with our Key Account Managers and leverage strong relationships with the customer.
You're looking for a role where you're entrepreneurial mindset isn't wasted. You have a critical spirit and constantly challenge the status quo. You see opportunities for growth wherever you look and won't stop until you've made a difference.
You speak and write English and Finnish fluently.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
How to apply!
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1