Upfield is looking for an Activation Manager to strengthen the Nordic team as well as our brands (i.e. Flora, Becel, Creme Bonjour & Violife) across the markets. In this role you work in closely with the Field Sales team and you are the link between the Sales and the Brand teams. This is a very exciting opportunity within Upfield to have full ownership and freedom to shape our in-store activations. You will localize global and Nordic initiatives and implement on the local market.
- Design and implement the customer marketing strategy together with the Brand Team & Sales Team, in terms of promotion (calendar and mechanics), in-store visibility, and activation (product demos, fairs, coupons, competitions, and relevant point-of-sale material)
- Build strong distribution plans for innovation and renovation, being obsessed with speed-to-market
- Help to coordinate Field Force (external) according to business strategy and priorities. Focus on Perfect Store management and critical success factors to win in-store
- Actively participate in Marketing-Trade meetings to share key actions and learnings to take corrective measures (if needed) together with the Brand Managers
- Manage production and distribution of Point-of-Sale materials to Field Sales force
- Monitor and analyze Competition activities
- Manage the Trade Marketing Budget
This is you!
You have 2-4 years of relevant Marketing or Trade/Customer Marketing experience in the FMCG space and have experience in Project Management. You have excellent analytical skills and you love looking at the data and to make fact-based decision that will drive the business forward. Working with sell-out / shopper data like Nielsen makes you happy.
You're looking for a role where you're entrepreneurial mindset isn't wasted. You have a critical spirit and constantly challenge the status quo. You love to solve problems and making things happen and you won't stop until you've made a difference.
You speak and write English and Finnish fluently.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
How to apply!
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1