Social Media Coodinator
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Social Coordinator for Country Crock, the biggest brand in our US portfolio. Country Crock is an iconic brand with a fantastic growth trajectory built on successful new product launches such as Country Crock Plant Butter. The brand has a huge opportunity to grow our social community among the millions of Americans who have grown up using Country Crock as well as millennial and Gen Z families who are just discovering the brand for the first time.
Our ideal Social Coordinator will have a strong vision for the brand’s identity across social platforms, nurturing our community by delivering engaging social content that speaks to our consumers’ needs. We are looking for someone who will feel confident writing social copy, curating creative concepts and visuals, and proactively pursuing opportunities for platform growth.
- Manage social communities as the voice of the Country Crock brand across owned social channels (primarily IG, FB, PIN)
- Partner with brand, creative and production teams to curate fantastic, efficiently executed content for our accounts/audiences, including fun content series, ideas on how to better engage with our current audience, and ways to attract new users to our accounts
- Curate post concepts and copy from existing photo and video content, UGC, and in-house shoots
- Create simple content pieces in Canva to address live moments on social and get Country Crock involved
- Oversee organic editorial calendars and publish content according to flighting best practices
- Coordinate with paid media agency, social media creative agency, and brand leads for cohesive end-to-end process
- Own all social media reporting on a regular basis, making sure that important takeaways, optimizations, and insights get shared back to the brand leads for action
- Support brand leads with influencer or content partnerships, including identifying proactive opportunities to engage with brand fans by sending product and swag
- Keep a finger on the pulse with all things social! Whether it's following inspiring food accounts or making sure we are on top of real-time social trends, our Social Coordinator will proactively pursue new opportunities and optimization ideas to make sure Country Crock is staying top of mind and on top of what's trending across social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in social media community management
- Passion for food!
- Stellar writing and communication skills
- Passion for marketing communication and ability to identify and develop strong creative
- Painstaking attention to detail and project management
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and think creatively about solving problems
- Clear comprehension of social best practices and finger on the pulse of what’s trending
- Knowledge of social listening tools is a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
- You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
- At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Country Crock, Violife, I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter, Rama and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now.
Convenient transportation options provided by Upfield for those who live in NYC or Hoboken.