Senior IT Project Manager
Upfield is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to strengthen the global IT team. In this role you report directly to the Director of the Office of the CIO & PMO and lead the community of IT Project Managers in the delivery of our ambitious portfolio and projects. Leading from the front, not only will you be leading the team, you will also be delivering one or more of our strategic projects.
Want to know more?
As the leader of the IT Project Management community, you will be responsible for ensuring excellence in project management practices and sustaining the competence of the community. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and sustaining the virtual team of project managers, regardless of their direct reporting lines, employing company or experience level.
- Ensuring all team members understand the project management standards expected and deliver to those standards.
- Owning the Project Management methodology, ensuring it remains fit for purpose through continuous improvement and introduction of emergent best practices.
- Owning the learning and development programme for the project management community to ensure all are competent regardless of their experience and functional background.
- Supporting and coaching project managers as needed for them to deliver successfully.
- Ensuring independent assurance of projects management is carried out, personally reviewing projects as necessary.
- Sourcing third party suppliers for provision of project management capability and capacity to supplement, as needed, the Upfield internal resource pool.
- Management of a small team of dedicated Upfield IT project managers.
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you will also manage one or more projects, with responsibilities including:
- Delivery of project objectives and business case, to time, cost, scope and quality objectives.
- Leading the project team to successful delivery.
- Financial management of the project – budget, forecast and actuals.
- Management of project suppliers to deliver in line with agreed contracts.
- Stakeholder engagement and communications, including project status reporting.
- Management of project risks, issues and changes.
- Ensuring successful focus on business change required to embed the new ways of working resulting from the project.
This is you!
You have 10+ years' of experience in IT / Business transformation project management. You are Project Management qualified (i.e. PMI, APM or similar) and have experience delivering complex, multi-country / global IT projects. You have worked with both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum project methods.
You have ERP/SAP implementation experience, ideally in a Global template architecture. And lastly, you have experience of IT infrastructure & Technology project delivery.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience engaging at CxO level.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
How to apply!
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1