Senior Marketing Manager Violife
Simply put – we’re looking for a leader. This is a senior role for a skilled and experienced marketer with the ability to craft and execute strategy in one of the most challenging retail markets in the world. We need someone experienced across all elements of the marketing mix. We need someone with experience working with challenger brands – but able to manage and navigate the demands of a business with true global scale.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director UKI, the Senior Marketing Manager Violife UKI is a core member of the UKI Marketing Leadership Team, and will play a key role within the wider international Violife marketing community. The scope of the role includes designing, leading & implementing the in-year and 2+ year plan - including all in-market tactics and innovation/renovation programmes.
In addition to the above elements, this is a role where we need you to blow the doors off in front of the customer. We have incredibly exciting, fast moving plans – we are truly driving change. We need the right person to bring these plans to life in one of the most dynamic retail environments. A detailed knowledge of and connection to the UKI retail landscape is critical. We want a true passion and knowledge of food marketing - and the communication skills to excite our customers about our plans.
The right candidate will be the unique blend of a creative mind coupled with commercial marketing experience. This role requires a close working relationship with creative agencies – but also the commercial acumen to track and demonstrate return on investment.
Main requirements & accountabilities
- Create and execute a world class marketing strategy – that draws strength from our global experts based in Greece, but aligns closely with the plans of retail channels in UKI
- Strong knowledge of, and the ability to interpret and respond to Nielsen, Kantar and retailer data platforms including SIP and Dunnhumby
- Preparation of creative briefs for all partner agencies – including PR, activation and media partners. The includes production, tracking and assessment of a powerful 360 media plan.
- Recent and successful experience running a full 360 retail focused activation for a dynamic food brand
- Administration of all UKI innovation projects – moving ideas from inception to execution through our internal gate process
- Representation of key marketing projects including ROI to senior stakeholders including global CEO, Chief Growth Officer Violife, and other functional directors
Key skills & experience
- Qualified to degree level in appropriate discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in food / FMCG marketing
- Experience managing, and delivering ROI on a substantial seven figure marketing budget
- Experience creating, deploying and demonstrating ROI on a full 360 media plan including TV
- Relevant industry connections to support implementation of our Marketing plans
- A self-starter, knows what needs to be done and how to make it happen at pace
Violife is Upfield’s fastest-growing brand, and the brand leader in plant-based cheese, both globally, and in the UK. It is managed as a global brand in over 50 markets – and the UKI is the second biggest market after America - so we are looking for a passionate, experienced, brand leader to champion and execute this brand in the UKI, working closely with the global brand team, based in Greece.
We make great tasting vegan alternatives to dairy products, and more... All our 100% Vegan foods are free from: dairy, lactose, GMO, gluten, nuts, soy, preservatives and cholesterol - and we absolutely love what we do here! We know we can reassure consumers that our melty, stretchy, creamy, tangy Violife family of products will be perfect for them – with no compromise on taste.
We believe food can be a powerful catalyst for change, so Violife is 100% Vegan, but you don’t have to be. Simply put, with more than 30 years of vegan product development and production experience, Violife is a world leader with a global footprint - and backed by the world’s largest plant based food transformation company, Upfield.
For a window into our history, and the team you could be working with – check out our Epic Movie here: https://violifefoods.com/why-us/
How to apply
Apply directly via our Apply button or contact our recruiter Caroline directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or /in/carolineweinberg). You don't have an up to date resume at hand right now? No problem, just send us your LinkedIn profile!
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1