Marketing Manager Violife
Upfield is looking for a Marketing Manager who is going to lead the marketing execution and strategy for Violife in Germany. Violife is the world's leading vegan cheese brand with a global footprint and Germany is a key market for us. You will report to the local marketing director and work very close with the Global Violife team based in Greece, led by our Chief Growth Officer for Violife. Our goal is to make Violife a leading vegan food brand globally!
We are looking for a great marketeer who feels engaged with the values of the Violife brand: We respect the planet. We do not judge. We respect everyone’s choices and we expand their options. We bring people together by making food for everyone. We are 100% vegan, but you don’t have to be!
Need more details? You will:
- Lead the marketing strategy and execution for Violife for Germany. Making sure Violife delivers sustainable profitable business growth, as well as global consistency and local relevancy.
- Create game changing brand experiences that bring the consumer into Violife and deliver loyalty and commitment
- Design, develop, and deliver effective digitally focused marketing plans powered by real-time data
- Champion consumer insights and learnings throughout the organization to ensure sustainable growth of the business and optimal brands’ equity
- Manage and own advertising budget within brands’ P&L to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans; fueling top line sales and maximizing margin / operating income
- Drive collaboration between Marketing and Sales and incorporate feedback to continuously improve marketing vision / strategy and overall go to market integration
- Become a real spokesperson for the Violife brand in Germany
You have at least 5 years of experience in Marketing and a minimum of 2 years as a Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager for an FMCG brand. You have experience working in an international environment and have a good balance of global strategy and driving local initiatives. You have a track record of managing local, regional and global stakeholders.
Collaboration to bring the very best result is in your nature – it’s about getting the win for the consumer. You want to make real impact and explore new ways of working to engage with our consumers and customers
Positivity is in your DNA – high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things. You like to work hard but also to have fun. And of course, you are a foody! Someone who appreciates Vegan food and has a genuine interest for this growing trend.
You are fluent in both German and English.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 90+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfieldglobal #upfielders #marketing #plant-based #vegan #LI-CW1