Talent Acquisition and Performance Coordinator
This role supports the Talent & Performance function to deliver all aspects of their agenda, including talent attraction, onboarding and talent & performance management. It’s full of variety, involving a bit of project management, some creative thinking, roll-out and communications of new solutions to our associates, and spotting opportunities to improve our overall employee experience. It is a unique and exciting opportunity to contribute to HR strategy in a growing business where you will have real ownership and responsibility.
- Support the recruitment team on ensuring data alignment with Success Factors and “Greenhouse” - our Applicant Tracking System -, management of their interfaces, gathering system requirements, testing, reporting and monitoring the completion of tasks during the attraction and selection process
- Partner with the recruitment team to support with questions from the business on “greenhouse” system
- Monitor and Manage Employee Referral programme
- Point of contact for Employee Referrals
- System admin
- Problem solving – linking up referrals with Greenhouse
- Escalating issues with data (reward amount etc.)
- Monitoring usage and checking referrals are progressed through system (i.e. ensuring TAs are progressing referrals even if declined)
- Managing referrals – checking if they are in policy, informing local HR in order to arrange payment for reward
- Training and upskilling HR & all users in Greenhouse
- SME and system admin on Greenhouse Onboarding
- Understanding the dependencies on Greenhouse Recruit and SuccessFactors integration
- Own the global onboarding materials and update as necessary (working with Comms) – ensuring any changes are in Greenhouse and on Cultivate
- Working with local HR teams to ensure their onboarding processes (tasks, forms etc) are transferred to Greenhouse to streamline
- Working with local HR teams to create engaging country pages
- Monitoring “pending hires” to ensure that all new joiners are moved swiftly through the process
- Contribute to creation of brilliant onboarding materials to welcome our new joiners
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders across the world to maintain and up to date onboarding process and content globally and supporting locally with their questions and queries.
- Gathering system requirements ongoing
- Reporting and monitoring the completion of tasks during the onboarding phase
Talent and Performance Management
- Get exposure to and knowledge about a variety of key talent topics such as talent management
- Support with scheduling, preparation (data) and design of People Councils/ Talent and Performance Reviews
- Partner with the HR Central team to support with questions from the business on performance and talent related topics
- Support with maintaining and updating Talent and Performance team resources: eg. Goal setting,
- Support with monitoring the usage of team tools and systems: toolkits, dashboards
- Support with answering questions from HR team globally
- Contribute to the improvement of talent and performance processes, to create team efficiency and to ensure a high quality employee experience
- Support the talent & performance management team before, during and after performance cycle launches with:
- Gathering system requirements
- Testing (internally) & User testing (with the business)
- Reporting and monitoring the completion of tasks during the performance and promotions cycle (by employees and managers)
- Data analysis/interpretation as required
- Ownership of talent acquisition and performance workplan – tracking progress and keeping it up to date
- Meeting governance for talent and performance team
Skills & Experiences
You will need to be super-organized, confident with data, flexible, motivated and interested in learning about all aspects of the employee experience. A genuine enthusiasm for performance and talent management, knowledge of Performance /Talent Management Systems is required.
Ideally you will be familiar with Success Factors and Greenhouse or at least have worked in another HRIS or ATM, be an expert in Microsoft tools such as Excel and PowerPoint, and have excellent attention to detail.
You will also have the ability and willingness to operate at both an operational and strategic level, with a high level of empathy allowing you to spot who in the team needs some extra support so you can jump in when it’s needed.
Finally, an interest in plant-based eating and environmental sustainability is a real plus, as ultimately this role is about helping Upfield deliver on our purpose: making people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal