Talent Development, Culture and DE&I Coordinator
This role supports the Talent & Performance function to deliver all aspects of their agenda, including culture and engagement, learning, capability building and diversity, equity and inclusion. It’s full of variety, involving a bit of project management, some creative thinking, roll-out and communications of new solutions to our associates, and spotting opportunities to improve our overall employee experience. It is a unique and exciting opportunity to contribute to HR strategy in a growing business where you will have real ownership and responsibility.
Culture and Engagement
- Ownership of our bi-annual engagement survey, administered through Peakon, including:
- Communication strategy & material development
- Designed of training material for HR people use for action plans
- Supported on survey planning and preparation
- Followed-up to survey reports. Respond to questions/queries; prepare bespoke reports/presentations/analysis
- Maintain our Learning Management system as required for all programmes
- Assist with the production/formatting of participant and facilitator guides and materials for programmes
- Collating learning and development data for reporting
- Training and upskilling HR & all users in LMS which includes responding to questions/queries
- Support on delivery of Sales & Marketing capability building project, including coordinating all participant processes (e.g. nominations, enrolments, attendance, evaluation), setting up key dates, managing internal and external provider, communicating with sponsors, participants and regular reporting
- Provide administrative support for new and ongoing diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Assists with the implementation of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce
- Maintain relationships with external groups to exchange information and to plan events
- Researches, collects data and provides recommendations to support improvements with the Mentoring Program; manages the Mentoring Program database
- Attends network group events or internal events; coordinates registration, materials and other logistics
Skills & Experiences
You will need to be super-organized, confident with data, flexible, motivated and interested in learning about all aspects of the employee experience.
Ideally you will be an expert in an LMS, Microsoft tools such as Excel and PowerPoint, and have excellent attention to detail.
You will also have the ability and willingness to operate at both an operational and strategic level, with a high level of empathy allowing you to spot who in the team needs some extra support so you can jump in when it’s needed.
Finally, an interest in plant-based eating and environmental sustainability is a real plus, as ultimately this role is about helping Upfield deliver on our purpose: making people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal