Digital Manager – Turkey & Israel
Digital Manager – Turkey & Israel
Location: Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Upfield is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who’s ready to take the next step in their career. Someone confident to handle all steps end-to-end of media planning, execution of media tests and scale campaigns. Someone who can work with our Brand Managers to build inspiring and robust strategies that create awareness and affinity for our brands, and work with a team of channel specialists from our media agency to execute tests and campaigns flawlessly. Someone who brings energy and positivity to the workplace, who is ready to dive into media platforms and performance data, and who prides themselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of test and learn.
You’ll be part of a digitally focused marketing team and collaborate across the wider team including brand managers, creatives and agencies. You’ll own an audience-led cross-channel media strategy, brand websites and testing roadmap, and drive daily optimisations of live media. You’ll focus on both the media insights and the business implications, constantly questioning ‘so what’ and be excited for ‘what next’? You’re contributing to and learning from a team driving a data-driven marketing revolution. You’re excited to join us for that transformation, not just when the hard work is done.
You will have the opportunity to have real flexibility and be autonomous in your role driving forward and testing programmes whilst working with leading edge digital partners.
- Develop communications plans for the brand portfolio, working closely with Brand Managers to guide media priorities which serve brand plans
- Create audience-led test plans which address key brand questions, learning before launching campaigns at scale
- Execute (with channel execution experts, internally or in agencies) tests and campaigns across digital media platforms
- Work with Brand Managers and creatives to ensure content for digital channels is developed rapidly and effectively and is informed by media performance data
- Manage and at times execute in social media, driving great consumer engagement through organic and paid
- Manage SEO and SEM execution to capture and grow consumer demand for Upfield’s brands
- Manage programmatic media execution, driving consumer awareness to purchase of Upfield’s brands
- Oversee media execution in non-digital channels to ensure integrated planning and activation
- Plan and implement brand websites and oversee CRM activation
- Ensure excellence in all media activity, both tests and campaigns, through daily optimisations and continually challenging the status quo to drive actionable insights which will fuel our brands’ growth
- Support the design of media tests, including defining the measurement framework across media and business focused metrics
- Synthesize detailed media performance data into actionable insights and recommendations towards Upfield and the Brand Manager’s business objectives
- Develop an understanding of Upfield’s priority audiences; how they interact with Upfield brands, creative messages, media channels and beyond!
- Drive data management and collection approach (DMP, 1st party data, tagging, taxonomy)
- Contribute to the eCommerce strategy, ensuring great foundations to drive effective retailer performance marketing and new channel growth
- You have deep understanding of how to execute with excellence in digital media. Your experience covers the breadth of digital media execution as well as omni-channel media planning
- You have the skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders. This is a specialist digital role, but it’s a marketing role first and foremost
- You are excited about the prospect of diving into the details of marketing performance data, finding solutions and making them happen
- You are experienced in driving best-in-class execution, inspiring and motivating a high energy, action oriented team (with external partners) that includes creative expertise, brand managers, website and media channel specialists
- You are experienced in working closely and effectively with digital teams and stakeholders. We need people who know the value of building relationships and the ability to support at all levels of an organization
- You have experience in executing in key platforms – across media channels, in driving test and learn programmes, and planning scale media campaigns - with some understanding of UI/UX and CMS helpful
- You have excellent communication skills with different audiences at various levels in the organization (technical and non-technical)
Professional skills & experience
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant media planning and digital marketing execution experience (ideally FMCG – Foods but not essential)
- Highly familiar with social ads managers (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce Social Studio etc.) and analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) and best practice of implementation within each
- Strong skills in critical thinking, data analysis and identifying and communicating marketing and audience-led insights
- Experience with programmatic and search platforms preferred (e.g. Campaign Manager, DV360, Google Ads)
- Understanding of eCommerce activation with 3rd party retailers preferred
- Previous exposure to programs leveraging media data to inform creative concepting and production preferred
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: consumer empathy, creativity, analytical thinking, rigour, sharp and inspiring communication skills, complex project management skills, business planning, as well as working within an agile environment
- A business thinker, who has deep understanding of 3 C’s (Consumer, Customer, Competition), trends, practices, information and insights impacting the business, enabling sound decisions to be made. Can focus the team, agency and organization on the right issues to deliver targeted business results
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!