Maintenance Supervisor (7PM - 7AM)
About your role!
As Maintenance Supervisor, you will manage and control the maintenance function in the plant and be responsible for all associated technical issues.
You'll provide supervision of the maintenance area including all labor issues, equipment breakdown repair, preventative maintenance and associated systems, management and control of all maintenance costs, management of parts, stockroom organization and inventory control, implementation and maintenance of a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
This role is located in New Century, KS and is on night shift from 7PM - 7AM on a 3223 schedule.
- Supervise the Maintenance function and ensure that maintenance assignments are carried out in an efficient and safe manner. Troubleshoot plant and equipment. Supervise maintenance staff directly.
- Set up, maintain and be responsible for PM systems, inspection routines, inventory control, job scheduling, staff training, identification of plant improvement plans including efficiency and yield.
- Control Maintenance expenditure in a cost-effective way according to the site budget for plant repairs, resources, direct labor, overtime and contractors.
- Organize and control spare parts inventory.
- Organize and plan maintenance work assignments appropriately and at the appropriate time.
- Champion World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and Safety objectives. Strive for zero incidents and ensure a people centered safety culture exits within the department.
- Can operate on days, off-shifts and weekends as factory requirements demand.
What do you bring to the table?
- An educational degree or certification.
- 3 years experience in a supervisory or leadership role in a manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and other manufacturing systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Benefits starting day 1, including 401K Match
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.