Customs Analyst - 1 year FTC
As our Customs Analyst you are part of a small team in the UK where you will perform the customs processing required to enable flows of goods into, out of and within the UK. You will participate in process improvement and development, introducing new customs capabilities to the business and enhancing efficiency. This is a fulltime contract for 1 year with the potential to extend beyond that.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a best in class, post-Brexit operating model for import and export in the UK and Ireland.
- Manage end-to-end UK import and export movements, performing customs transactions to ensure their successful and timely completion.
- Collect data, maintain processes and prepare reporting as necessary to meet the requirements of licences and certifications issued to UEBV by the supervising customs authorities.
- Maintain software and data required to support the customs transactions and compliance of UEBV.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of UEBV customs processes. Identify areas for improvement and drive projects to deliver specific enhancements.
- Work with Upfield colleagues in factories and markets, as well as 3rd parties, to ensure the smooth operation of the import and export flows.
- 3+ years experience working in supply chain or similar operational environment
- Experience of limited process and/or system change projects
- Team-working skills, particularly as part of a virtual team or a matrix organization
- Comfortable working in both operational and project-based roles
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Stork, Elmlea & Violife. We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the kitchen or restaurant table.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
How to apply
Apply directly via our Apply button. Questions? Please contact our recruiter Caroline directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or /in/carolineweinberg). You don't have an up to date resume at hand right now? No problem, just send us your LinkedIn profile!
Everyone will get a response!
#upfieldglobal #upfielders #supplychain #plant-based #vegan #LI-CW1