Senior Brand Manager - Violife
About the Role
This is an exciting time to work on the newest brand in the Upfield portfolio, Violife Vegan Cheese.
Upfield is looking to hire a Senior Brand Manager to lead the creative development and execution of our activation programs, lead many key operational aspects of the business, as well as support the innovation side of the business.
This Brand Manager will join the Upfield marketing team with a variety of opportunities to develop their marketing acumen and show leadership potential to further their career within the organization.
- Align with Global Marketing team to build locally relevant tonality and look/feel for local social handles and media activation.
- Partner with agencies as the lead on the brand team to create marketing strategy, content calendar, brand marketing plans.
- Create, own sampling programs that drive trial, with execution across all relevant touchpoints (Food Trucks, Events/Shows, meal kits, etc.)
- Work with shopper agency and shopper marketing manager in planning and execution of all customer shopper marketing activities and national consumer promotional strategies.
- Work with a media agency to optimize activities in the areas of paid and owned media (digital, social, influencer, website), with an eye towards learning and utilizing our data management platforms to extend our targeting capabilities.
- Manage A&P budgets
- Align with Innovation team on 3 year innovation pipeline
- Lead Violife DTC webstore and CRM in partnership with E-Comm Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in a brand marketing and/or consumer space.
- Proven record of analytics capability to identify opportunities based on data analysis and provide strategic recommendations to their line manager and above.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- An entrepreneurial mindset!
- High level of interpersonal skills working with cross-functional team members.
- A business thinker, who has deep understanding of 3 C's (Consumer, Customer, Competition), trends, practices, information and insights impacting the business, enabling sound decisions to be made; Can focus the team and organization on the right issues to deliver targeted business results.
- Someone who appreciates Vegan food and has a genuine interest for this growing trend.
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: consumer empathy, creativity, analytical thinking, rigor, sharp and inspiring communication skills, hands on, excellent communicator, complex project management skills, business planning.
- Experience with digital, social, shopper marketing, and e-commerce, and experience shifting from traditional platforms to leading successful influencer programs and digital first campaigns. Emerging brand experience a plus.
- You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
- You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Violife, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. At Upfield, we could not be more excited about the addition of Violife Vegan Cheese to our portfolio.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!