Project & Innovation Manager (Supply Chain)
Portfolio & Innovation Manager (Supply Chain)
Join our Supply Chain team!
You are the supply chain representative and responsible for aligning functional & leadership stakeholders to deliver projects. Project types include new innovations, Value creation Projects, supply chain extragenic projects and recipe changes with an agreed time plan.
The role interfaces between Marketing, Research & Development (R&D) and various Supply Chain functions, such as Procurement, Quality, Innovation Managers at factories, and Planning. This role will be based in Cali, Colombia and will be responsible for all activities in South American countries.
Your Main Accountabilities
- Represent End to End SC in cross functional project teams for innovations, savings and supply chain network projects
- Coordinate and represent End to End Supply Chain to ensure excellent project delivery on-time-in-full
- Functional stakeholder management
- Responsible to capture and plan all technical and SC project risks during the various stages and ensure mitigations are in place
- Improve team processes (cross functional and own P&I team)
- Identify gaps in current processes and propose and implement solutions
- Set up and support processes ie export, project tracking tools
- Take responsibility for certain functional team requirements ie database management, file management, system key users etc
- Support the Supply Chain Director in big strategic projects in day to day execution, for example with:
- Operational execution of project
- Sourcing and network changes.
- OTIF network follow up
- Trial planning and follow up
- Estimated & final pricing
- Strong Planning and Operations background and engineer degree a must.
- Knowledge and experience with Quality and Manufacturing principles
- Basic understanding of production processes and capabilities, risk assessment and validation of in-house and co-making operations
- Excellent communicator and negotiation skills
- Hands-on mentality to get things done
- Influencing & analytical both in timeline management and holding people accountable
- Team player, as all projects will be dependent on a full team commitment
- Regional experience outside of the current home country is a must
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food or physical science, supply chain or engineering with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Planning / operations background or engineering experience is a pre
- Outstanding track record in OTIF project delivery
- Basic understanding of production processes and capabilities, risk assessment and validation of in–house and co-making operations.
- Proven to work independent
- Fluent in English, verbally and in written
If you are interested, hit the apply button