Junior Brand Manager - Flora
As a Junior Brand Manager at Upfield you will likely be starting out on a rocket ship of a marketing career. Although you may be light on experience, you will have the fire, commitment and focus required to execute the marketing plans of some of the most loved consumer brands in UKI. In this role you'll get to work on one of Upfield UK's heritage brands Flora where you will have the opportunity to work in a high visibility, high impact role with interaction with senior leadership both globally and in the UK business.
Working closely with a senior team, you will have your finger on the pulse of the consumer. You read what they read and where they read it, eat what they eat. You are grounded in their world and reality and are excited to bring products and brand experiences to their world using all media channels with an emphasis on digital that are relevant, timely and engaging.
Operational excellence comes easily to you – you are just as comfortable with data as you are with a discussion on the creative idea behind our brands. You are inquisitive and want to understand the patterns in data to bring insight to the table. You’re also super organised and can demonstrate how you’ve planned and executed projects. Finally, your passion for brands shines through and is admired by all – our sales team, our leadership team and our customers.
You already have some experience as an ABM or JBM, ideally as part of an established FMCG business. Whether working on a mature or challenger brands you can demonstrate making a big impact and show how your ideas made a difference.
Finally, but critically, positivity is in your DNA – high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things.
- Leading and loving landing brilliant execution in digital, PR and in-store – drive our brand awareness via owned and earned channels, working to create and run successful influencer events.
- Work to raise brand awareness/maintain image and ensure best in class across your Brand(s) with integrated sales & marketing plans, tools and creative assets.
- Champion consumer insights to ensure sustainable growth of the business and improve brand equity.
- Work with Sales as one team – listen and learn continuously to improve our mix and impact in market.
- Work as part of an in-house team to execute strategy: define objectives, test ideas, budget and channel allocation, detailed channel execution, and evaluate performance of tests
- Develop creative concepts - working with creative production teams, plan and design creative assets used for tests and campaigns; build on test learnings to improve ideas before scaling
- Manage brand innovation / renovation roadmap.
- Degree level (Marketing or Business preferred)
- Experience of Digital Marketing / Media experience with a real digital Native Mindset
- A consumer focus, taking an audience led approach, translating insights into marketing and activation activity
- A strong creative eye with the ability to articulate briefs and provide feedback with impact
- Can work in an agile, test and learn, iterative manner as part of cross functional rapid response teams
- Can work as part of a cross-functional team and influence across levels to make things happen
- Thrive on ‘making things happen’ and seeing ideas through to action
- Hands-on experience of bringing a brand to life with consumers and driving demand through new and traditional channels
- Positive, high energy, can-do mindset
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
Have a look at our amazing brands here: Brands - Upfield
How to apply
Apply directly via our Apply button. Questions? Contact our recruiter Caroline directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or /in/carolineweinberg). You don't have an up to date resume at hand right now? No problem, just send us your LinkedIn profile!
Everyone will get a response!
#upfieldglobal #upfielders #Brandmanagement #marketing #plant-based #vegan #LI-CW1