Key Account Manager
As the Key Account Manager, You will play an important role in unlocking the Plant Power with the Nordic customers and consumers. Together with a retail KAM Team, led by a head of Retail, you will leverage the full capability of the local, Nordic and global Upfield organization to accelerate sustainable relationships with our customers. With customers, you will represent the source for providing healthy, plant-based options for the dinner tables of our consumers.
As a Key Account Manager in Upfield you will have an exciting opportunity to own your customer plans and build strong customer relationships in order to grow our business. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing the business we have with our customers located in Sweden.
Our brands, the exciting journey of plant-based products and the effect the reduction of carbon footprint brings to the world, will provide a great challenge and development of the company and our employees. Working with us gives you opportunity to be challenged, grow and learn every day.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Establish and secure a great relationship between Upfield and the customers.
- Own and create customer plans from deep customer understanding.
- Show our customers category and consumer knowledge.
- Secure world class launches and distribution of new products and assortment.
- Secure profitable sales with triple win (consumer, customer and Upfield).
- Work in cross-category teams with marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive business performance
- Continuously evaluate and follow up on the business and preformance with our customers.
- Work together with the field sales organization to secure the best implementation of our plans.
- Secure internal and external administration in close co-operation with our sales operations team.
- Key Account Management experience from FMCG, ideally from the retail business.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- A willingness to perform in a role that covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities – both hands on and strategic
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good communication and 'people skills.
- A customer focused attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good understanding of business financials and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Swedish & English.
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a whatsapp message using (+31 615697958). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
We would like to receive your application before January 7th, after this date, everyone will get a response.
Milou van Regteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. Upfield has a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelve
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business. We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
#LI-MR1 #upfield #upfielders