HR Business Partner – UK&I (10 month FTC)
About the Role!
As our HR Business Partner for the UK&I you will be responsible for partnering with the UKI Leadership team and aligning and executing business objectives through our people and talent plan. You will provide effective professional and technical support on day to day people issues including coaching line managers on the informal resolution of issues as well as advising on disciplinary issues, grievances, capability, absence issues and performance management. For this role you require a good understanding of business issues and how HR can add value on career management, talent management and people development.
Need more details?
- People partner for the UK & Ireland business, partnering all cross-functional teams
- Responsible for the delivery of the People plan within the UK business, requiring the relationships and personal credibility to influence effectively.
- Facilitate and support on driving a culture which embeds our key values and contributes to Upfield’s D&I agenda
- Partner with the LT to deliver the year on year improvement in capability and performance through enabling leadership and talent development, culture change, and organisational evolution.
- Drive a performance climate through leader/line manager coaching in the effective use of performance management processes; develop the behaviours (feedback and coaching) that differentiate performance.
- Partner with line managers to resolve day to day issues and to implement good people management practices
- Assist in supporting formal grievances and disciplinary situations – assessing risk, supporting line managers with investigations and liaising with relevant experts on complex matters
- To mediate and negotiate to promote an early resolution to contentious ER matters
- Provide specialist advice, consulting and partnering for organisational development and business restructuring programmes
- Your Personal Power! At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- HR experience, demonstrating a proven track record of delivery across organisational development and change, talent management, performance management and reward, across multiple stakeholders
- Strong generalist advisory experience
- Personal leadership in complex and fast moving situations
- Ability to diagnose individual / team issues, propose and implement robust, sustainable solutions or change activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills facilitating the rapid establishment of constructive relationships and personal credibility
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in challenging / difficult situations
- Coaching knowledge and skills – for individual and leadership situations
- Ability to assimilate information and learn quickly
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of UK employment law its application on a pragmatic basis
- Strong time management, organisation, prioritisation skills and the ability to be able to manage multiple projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage changing priorities
- Degree & CIPD qualified to level 7 or working towards the qualification or qualified by experience.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
How to apply
Apply directly via our Apply button. Questions? Contact our recruiter Caroline directly via email@example.com or /in/carolineweinberg). You don't have an up to date resume at hand right now? No problem, just send us your LinkedIn profile!
Everyone will get a response!
#upfieldglobal #upfielders #HR #plant-based #vegan #LI-CW1