HR Operations Specialist
About the Role!
As an HR Operations Specialist at Upfield you will be working closely with the Head of HR Northwest Europe to support the delivery of the P&O agenda. The HR Operations role acts as an operational and key transactional support interface between HR Business Partners/ Line Managers/Upfielders and the outsourced service delivery teams.
HR Operations Specialists are talented and high-caliber professionals, who form a core part of the delivery of excellent services and processes on site. They are “doers” but also coaches for HRBPs on new processes, and escalators of issues for resolution.
Operational excellence comes easily to you – you are just as comfortable with data as you are with a discussion on the ways one can continuously look for ways of process improvement. You understand the patterns in data to bring insight to the table to the stakeholders. You already have some experience managing ER Cases, Payroll (preferably with international countries/ experience in Europe payroll).
Positivity is in your DNA – high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties i.e. letters, contracts, maintaining HRIS data, ensuring payroll activities are complete and documentation for compliance and audits, ensure timely and accurate payroll inputs for UKI, Nordics & Baltics
- Serve as a subject matter expert on subjects such as payroll, onboarding, documentation, ensuring smooth leaver, mover ad joiner experience including new joiner onboarding and inductions, benefits administration, manage probation period and performance management
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure high level of employee engagement. Drive engagement surveys, support with action plan from employee engagement feedback
- Develop, update, implement and communicate policies and processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Reporting data insights to key stakeholders, ad-hoc reporting, reporting to ensure benefits continuity, contract renewals with benefit providers
- Support the HRBP in talent management forums
- Manage the Company saving/investment scheme – growing together
- Carry out market benchmarking for critical talent
- Carry out checks on right to work documents for new joiners and existing employees and maintain personnel files
- The above duties will be carried out for the Northwest European regions
You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources or a related field. You have 1 to 3 years of relevant Human Resources experience and have already gained some knowledge of labor law.
HR system experience is a must, but we're not fussy on the specific systems you've worked with. You have great attention to detail and love to really get your teeth stuck into things. And lastly, you have experience managing priorities and managing stakeholders in the UK.
You have a progressive, original approach - you are unique after all...
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
How to apply
Apply directly via our Apply button. Questions? Contact our recruiter Caroline directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or /in/carolineweinberg). You don't have an up to date resume at hand right now? No problem, just send us your LinkedIn profile!
Everyone will get a response!
#upfieldglobal #upfielders #HR #plant-based #vegan #LI-CW1