Procurement Operations Administrative Assistant x2
Procurement Operations Administrative Assistant – Packaging Materials and Ingredients
Based in Katowice-Poland
You support support the Global Procurement team in seamless execution of operational activities, contribution toward increasing efficiency in the upstream Supply Chain and being a driver of focus and growth in a fast paced organisation. The scope of work will be focused on Raw Materials and ingredients buying.
Main Responsibilities include
- Contract Management & Mater Data management– Engaging with Internal & External Stakeholders
- Coordination with Supply Planning Teams to adjust contracts per business needs.
- Proactively check with data crunching if existing SKUs on the contract can be removed and whenever new needs to be added based on input from Procurement Innovations / Artwork teams.
- Ensuring changes and agreements with Suppliers to keep Vendor Masterdata and contracts up to date. Execute these changes in our SAP Ariba system and a SNOW request to get the data updated in SAP by the VMD team.
- Investigation on Invoice mismatches to resolve and root cause the problem, generate action plans to ensure similar problems do not return.
- Approve small price deviation on invoice vs PO
- Contact / Forward for missing Goods Receipt
- Contact suppliers for issue and potential adjusting the contract after agreement with buyers.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
You are diligent and detail focused, as you have various internal and external stakeholders you need to have strong communication and critical thinking. Naturally you know you way around excel!
An added bonus is if you have experience in Supply chain.
If you are truly looking for a challenge, let’s have a talk, my name is Bianca Eder and I am available on WhatsApp to answer your questions +31 6466 12829. Or if you want to apply – the first step is an interview with myself where I can tell you more about the role and Upfield.