Supervision of quality aspects and improving processes with suppliers. Supporting production’ departments in the process of continuous improvement and implementation of Quality Program.
- Participates/ leads of quality projects
- Verifies compliance of site operations through program of internal audits
- Prepares and participates in external quality audits
- Manages of raw and pack materials complaints
- Supports production departments in verifying quality of delivery, providing production process, identifying defects, providing changes,incident analyses
- Coordinates of site HACCP plan for new and already implemented products and processes• Presents of Quality results during Factory Performance review
- Prepares of Quality reports (KPI, loss tree)
- Consumer complaints analysis
- Provides quality trainings to production teams, factory departments, suppliers etc.
- Prepares of quality procedures and instructions
- SAP QM and specification usage according to implemented requirements
- Provides quality improvements by implementation of Lean Manufacturing tools
- Leads and supporting kaizens’ teams within elimination of quality defects
- University degree (Preferred : Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Food science, Food Technology or Microbiology)
- Min 2 years’ experience in Quality specialist position within Quality or Manufacturing in FMCG organization
- HACCP, ISO and quality technics familiarity
- Analytical mindset, attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Fast adaptation in dynamic environment
- Maintaining composure under pression
- English knowledge
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Some countries/regions might want to include this section where you can itemise why the candidate should join us. This can include Salary/benefits/working environment etc – can be bullet points
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.