HR Business Partner Supply Chain Europe
Within our supply chain department, our products are always number 1 priority. But who is supporting all those Supply Chain, Procurement, Customer Service, Planning and Quality colleagues when it comes to HR related matters as onboarding, learning and development, sickness, recruitment and many other projects?
You could be!
We are looking for an experience HR Business partner to support our European Supply Chain organization. In this role, you will get a lot of flexibility and freedom to drive the HR strategy and give operational support to all managers in The Netherlands. For 2022, we have some cool projects to work on and therefore we are looking for a colleague to join the HR team!
Come join us in our journey to work on a ‘better plant-based future'!
About the Role!
We are looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join our Supply Chain organization (incl. the Procurement, Customer Service, Planning, Logistics, QESH teams). Supply Chain is an organization in which it’s all about getting things done so we are looking for a result oriented, pragmatic and bold colleague. A part of the SC team will relocate to Wageningen once our state-of-the-art Food Science facility is ready (planned Mid of 2022). Our Global headquarters will also move to a brand new location in Amsterdam, which fully aligns to our brand mission. A significant part of our Global Marketing, Legal, IT and Finance teams will be based there, bringing a very international set of colleagues together.
- Execution of the annual plans and people strategy for the Supply Chain function
- Drive the HR strategy supporting the achievement of the functional and company goals
- Be a role model for the company values
- Drive talent development to deliver the company growth plans
- Drive the high performance culture and engagement strategy
- Support in organizational design, including recruitment and efficient onboarding of new joiners in a growing organization
- Supervision and advice to line-managers on all HR related topics
- Collaboration in location-based and cross-location HR projects
- University Degree in Human Resources or related area;
- 5 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position (preferably in an international environment)
- Fluent Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- Hands-on, problem solver who enjoys juggling a wide range of topics at the same time
- Flexibility and fast adaptation in changing environment
- Result-orientation, proactive approach
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
This role is for a 1 year period to start with, after the first year, there can be decided to extend the contract.
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a whatsapp message using (+31 615697958). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
We would like to receive your application before January 21st, after this date, everyone will get a response.
Milou van Regteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. Upfield has a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelve
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business. We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.