SME – Network & Security
Role – Delivery Manager & SME – Network
Location - Bangalore, India
- Act as a first point of contact for internal stakeholders regarding Network, Security and Unified Communications. Drive objectives and metrics and ensures performance against expectations.
- Serves as a key conduit between vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure business goals are continuously improved and results are delivered, working within the framework of the infrastructure vendor contract.
- Demonstrable previous experience of implementing and supporting large-scale IT Infrastructure within a Managed Service Provider environment or large Business.
- Ability to scope, define & provide solutions across a broad scope of diverse technologies.
- Display effective skills to communicate with the leadership community, third-party Suppliers, and internal / external technical teams.
- Manages third party supplier relationships and internal stakeholders within Upfield to ensure that any network changes do not compromise the integrity, security and operational performance of existing services and technology.
- Proactively plans and undertakes complex technical activities to ensure that the infrastructure continues to function effectively in line with changing requirements.
- Facilitate root cause analysis (RCA) in conjunction with internal teams and external vendors to ensure everything has been done to determine the cause of incidents and ensure suitable workarounds and resolutions are identified.
- Measures and monitors vendor performance and constantly reviews outcomes to determine how to change them to continuously drive better results vendors for the purposes of reducing costs, improving processes, and innovating services.
- Clarifies unclear directives and promotes productive and effective issue resolution with service providers and across the IT organization. Troubleshoots performance or contractual problems and works cross-functionally with internal stakeholders at all levels and service providers to recommend and/or employ effective solutions.
- Work with all levels of contacts from cross functional teams for further enhancing the KPI’s and system resilience.
- 7- 10 years of experience in Security and Network Domain.
- Good understanding of Firewall, VPN , Routing , Switching , Web Gateways , Unified Communications , Aruba Clear Pass.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience working with multiple partners/vendors and OEM’s.
- Experience as Systems Engineering/Solution Architect around Networks/Security/Cloud/Unified Communications.
- Good knowledge of Network related tooling platforms and their operation i.e., ThousandEyes, ZDX, Solarwinds.
- Capable of working both co-operatively and independently as circumstances dictate.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; must be able to appropriately, convey ideas, concerns, and opinions across differing levels of management.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading a High Tech, cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams in a fast paced and highly competitive global environment leveraging cultural awareness to achieve competitive advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn, multi-task and exhibit a high level of enthusiasm, commitment, initiative, collaboration, and creativity.
- Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.