Upro Marketing Specialist CZ&SK
As a key team member of Upfield Professional, you will be responsible for coordinating the marketing activities in the area of trade and branding in Czech Republic and Slovakia, ensuring the effective use of marketing concepts and tools in cooperation with sales.
- Coordinating the implementation of the marketing strategy in line with the brand guidelines.
- Managing the perfect execution of the trade activity plan by continuously keeping contact with the sales team focusing on the promotion management and promo evaluations.
- Coordinating the implementation of the trade activity plan, including promotions, and constantly monitor the results for a given category and channel.
- Monitoring flyer numbers, flyer shares, promotional prices, competitor activity.
- Coordinating launches and re-launches through the key account team.
- Coordinating of tailor made promotions, sales incentive programs, PO production.
- Marketing administration: PO creation, budget follow-up.
- Translating marketing materials, including social media posts, artworks.
- Coordinating the implementation of the digital strategy, manage the social media account.
You are the perfect candidate for us if you have:
- University degree (marketing, PR, media - will be a benefit).
- At least 2 years of professional experience in FMCG sector.
- Fluent English - is a must.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and problem-solving personality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.