Head of ESG Transformation Program & Performance
At Upfield our purpose is clear: ‘a better plant-based future’, we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based food.
We need your expertise to put this purpose into action!
You will be the driving force in the transformation program, you drive action and deliver all element of our ESG program. We are looking for you if, you have a solid background in Project & Program management, and if you have experience with senior stakeholder management across multiple cross functional departments.
We will offer you a driving role within our Global operating ESG transformation program. You will work with senior stakeholders from all different departments including Leadership teams and Exco.
About the Role
Joining the Global Sustainability & ESG Team, within Upfield’s Global Strategy & Transformation Function to drive our ESG program, create long term value and deliver our commitments to achieve a Better Plant-Based Future’. Lead the ESG transformation program and performance across markets and functions under the 4 pillars of Grow Plant-based, Healthier Lives, Happier People and Better Planet.
- Lead the Upfield ESG global transformation program and drive performance across the four pillars of the Upfield ESG Strategy.
- Establish and drive ESG project management framework to ensure oversight and delivery of the 20 ESG commitments, enabling projects, critical deliverables, and performance indicators.
- Lead the development and delivery of the ESG internal reporting scorecards, turn data into insights to unlock growth and ESG performance for Upfield and our stakeholders.
- Identify and implement effective tools to streamline project delivery and oversight.
- Support development and delivery of ESG projects across the business where global required.
- Support the ESG Leadership Team and relevant decision-making bodies to make timely and informed decisions, enable performance and program updates to EXCO and the Upfield Board on ESG matters.
You will need strong program & project management skills to succeed in this role. Next to this, we are asking for a minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, strategy or related discipline. You have extensive (+10 years) experience in experience leading complex multi-functional change and transformation programs. You have the ability to deliver change in Upfield’ fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You are an effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
You would match to Upfield when you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a WhatsApp message using (+31 611922716). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
Bakr Haltout Rhouni, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.