Head of Climate & Nature
At Upfield our purpose is clear: ‘a better plant-based future’, we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based food
We need your expertise to put this purpose into action!
Joining the Global Sustainability & ESG Team, within Upfield’s Global Strategy & Transformation Function to drive our programme, create long term value and deliver our commitments to be ‘Better for the Planet’. Lead our critical business transformation programme across markets and functions, including our commitments on carbon, packaging, sourcing and environmental impact reduction.
About the Role!
- Lead strategic development and execution of ESG commitments under the Better Planet pillar of our ESG plan for a 'Better plant-based future'.
- Define, develop and drive the implementation of our Better than Net Zero Commitment and climate policies, plans, programmes and performance.
- Own and develop Upfield’s approach to carbon labelling, lifecycle assessment and leadership in communicating the benefits of our portfolio and products.
- Partner with our sales and marketing teams to develop value creating plans with retailers, customers and consumers which support growth in plant-based product and inspire the shift to plant-based diets.
- Ensure Upfield meets public reporting requirements on climate and nature (TCFD & TCND).
- Provide technical advisory and business partnership to drive reporting & delivery of our plastic, responsible sourcing and sustainability targets.
- Master or equivalent in Sustainability or related discipline
- 15 years experience leading climate and / or nature strategy
- Ability to lead and deliver change in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
You would match to Upfield when you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a WhatsApp message using (+31 611922716). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
Bakr Haltout Rhouni, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.