Category and Shopper Insights Manager
This role provides retail customer with recommendations and analytics in the development and execution of their Category strategies (4Ps). It also provides category insights to Account, Sales Strategy and brand teams to support the development of customer and channel strategies and customer selling stories that deliver against category growth goals.
- Works directly with customer as a Vendor Advisor to develop category strategy (promotion, assortment and shelving), rooted in consumer and shopper insights; provides category analytics to measure and assess performance against strategy; develops planograms; supports customer initiatives and requirements (i.e. RRP, new store layouts, etc)
- Provides analytics and insights to account teams to support customer innovation sell-in story, PVA negotiations & joint business planning support.
- Provides supporting category analytics and insights (intellectual support) to CCD for the development of Trade strategies (TCPs) and innovation stories. Leverages category best practices from U.S. & global teams.
- Represent the voice of the category in the development of brand strategy including assortment, distribution, pricing and promotion strategies
- Support and represent Customers & Shoppers throughout the innovation & GTM process
- Lead internal decision support including POS Tracking for Spreads and Violife(LCL, SOF, FCL, METRO), UNFI, Elasticity reporting and cluster analysis, bi-weekly price audits, pricing dashboard, bump charts, Nielsen data base update (MFT Internet Transfer), feature vision, Violife 4 Weekly Dashboard, S&OP reporting, eCommerce volume builds, LCL Violife Quarterly Business Updates
- LCL Discount, Market category leadership and 4P’s recommendations
- FCL – Source of Volume
- Customer and Category experience
- Vendor Advisor & Category Growth Mindset for Loblaw
- Planograming and Promotional evaluation
- Strategically Influencing different stakeholders & cross functional team
- Growth mindset & proactive Leadership
- Nielsen, LCL Precima and Dunnhumby experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office, JDA Pro-Space, Nielsen Market Track, LCL Precima.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.